Why Buy Toyota?
Deciding on the right new car can be a tough decision. That's why at Wondries Toyota we've put together a list of 7 Reasons You Should Buy a Toyota. Toyotas have been sold in America since 1957, and have a long standing tradition of being reliable and safe cars. On top of their reliability, Toyotas are incredibly fuel efficient and hold the industry title for being the most fuel-efficient full-line automotive manufacturer. When shopping for a new car, a Toyota should always be on your list and here's why:
1. Safety - One of Toyota’s top concerns is the safety of its drivers. Every new Toyota comes standard with Toyota’s Star Safety System. This safety system typically comes with Traction Control, Anti-lock Brake System, Brake Assist, Smart Stop Technology, Electronic Brake-force Distribution and Vehicle Stability Control. On top of the standard Star Safety System Toyota also offers other great safety features like Whiplash Injury Lessening Seats, SRS Side Airbags, and Impact Absorbing Body Structures.
|| |Toyota also offers other great safety features like Whiplash Injury Lessening Seats, SRS Side Airbags, and Impact Absorbing Body Structures. Toyota is also dedicated to educating drivers on the importance of safe driving. Their TeenDrive365 program focuses on educating teenagers on the potential dangers of the road. It works by partnering with parents who pledge to be role models for their teens.
2. Reliability - One of the biggest draws to Toyota is their reliability. Toyota’s are known and established to be a very dependable brand. An IHS Automotive study revealed that 80% of Toyotas sold in the last 20 years are still on the road today. That’s an incredible number. Toyota was also named the second most reliable car maker, behind Lexus (Toyota’s luxury line), in Consumer Reports’ annual reliability rankings in October 2014. This is the 8th year in a row Toyota has been at the top of the list.
3. Technology - Whether it’s an in-car infotainment center, safety, or the newest green technology, Toyota is always on the cutting edge. Toyota is always working hard to ensure each model has the best tech. The majority of Toyota models now offer the Entune multimedia system.
4. Awards - Toyota has a long list of awards won over the years. So far in 2015, the total awards each model has won combined is 33. That doesn’t include the awards Toyota as a brand has won. One of the most impressive awards Toyota has won is that they have the most fuel-efficient full lineup of cars out of any auto manufacturer. We’re sure fuel efficiency is on the top your list of reasons to buy a car, and Toyota’s will be sure to impress every time.
5. Maintenance - Whenever you purchase or lease a new Toyota you’ll receive ToyotaCare, Toyota’s no cost maintenance plan. For two years or 25,000 miles, whichever is first, your scheduled routine maintenance obligations will be taken care of by Toyota-trained technicians at no cost to you. You’ll also receive two years of 24-hour roadside assistance for two years, regardless of miles.
6. Resale Value - Buying a new car can be frightening, considering how much cars depreciate in their first year. That’s why buying a Toyota is a smart choice. IntelliChoice named Toyota the line with the Best Retained Value in 2014.
7. Hybrids & Green Technology - Toyota is a leader in Hybrid cars. Their current lineup offers 7 Hybrids, giving you plenty to choose from when picking an eco-friendly car. The Toyota Prius has sold almost 5 million units, and is the top-selling hybrid in the world. Toyota has also recently begun production on the Mirai, a hydrogen fuel-cell vehicle. The Mirai is one of the first hydrogen cars to be sold commercially, and it produces zero emissions. AdChoices
At Wondries Toyota, we're proud to sell one of the most popular automotive brands. We have a fantastic inventory of new and used Toyotas. Stop in and see them for yourself today. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. We'll be happy to help!