Since 1951, the Toyota Land Cruiser has had a reputation for being one of the toughest vehicles around, able to handle even the harshest temperatures and terrains. That’s still the story for the 2015 model, which blends off-road capability with on-road comfort and sophisticated refinement.
The 2015 Toyota Land Cruiser is available in one fully-loaded trim level.
2015 Toyota Land Cruiser
- 5.7L DOHC 32-Valve V8 Engine producing 381 horsepower and 401 lb.-ft. torque
- 13/18/15* mpg city/highway/combined
- Windshield wiper de-icer, rain-sensing aerodynamic variable intermittent windshield wipers and rear wiper, 18-in. 5-spoke alloy wheels, Projector-beam High Intensity Discharge headlights, skid plates, running boards, LED accent lighting, color-keyed rear spoiler, power tilt/slide moonroof with sunshade, front and rear heavy-duty mudguards, color-keyed heated power and auto-dimming outside mirrors with cameras, LED tail and stop lights, roof rack, front and rear frame-mounted tow hooks, integrated fog lights
- 50/50 split fold-down third-row seat with folding headrests, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, heated front seats with 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, 8-way power adjustable front passenger seat, 8-passenger seating with perforated leather-trimmed seating surfaces, optitron instrumentation, tumble and heated second-row seat, multi-terrain monitor, 40/20/40 split sliding, Smart Key System, leather-trimmed heated steering wheel with wood-grain accents, folding, four-zone automatic climate control, leather-trimmed shift lever
- 14 JBL® speakers including subwoofer, iPod® connectivity, premium HDD Navigation with Entune™ and JBL® Synthesis including an 8-in. high-resolution touch-screen with split-screen capability, AM/FM/CD player, voice recognition, Bluetooth® wireless technology, USB Port, rear-seat DVD entertainment system, Entune® App Suite, hands-free phone capability, SiriusXM All Access Radio with 3-month complimentary trial, HD Radio™, integrated backup camera
Standard Safety Features
- Star Safety System™ including Vehicle Stability Control, Active Traction Control, Multi-terrain 4-wheel Anti-lock Brake System, Electronic Brake-force Distribution, Brake Assist and Smart Stop Technology®
- Driver and front passenger active headrests and Active Seatbelt Pretensioning System
- 3-point seatbelts for all seating positions
- LATCH system for children
- Head-impact protection structure with energy-absorbing soft upper interior trim
- Highly rigid body structure with side-impact door beams
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- 10 airbags including driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System, driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags, second-row outboard seat-mounted side airbags, driver and front passenger knee airbags, all-row Roll-sensing Side Curtain Airbags with cutoff switch
- Safety Connect® including Emergency Assistance, Stolen Vehicle Locator, Roadside Assistance and Automatic Collision Notification
- Pre-Collision System
- Front and rear parking assist sonar
The 2015 Toyota Land Cruiser is built for adventure. And with seating for up to eight passengers, your journeys will be easily shared with friends and family. Stop by Wondries Toyota to test drive the new Land Cruiser today.
*Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-package/condition, and other factors.