Entering a new year, the 2014 Toyota Highlander Hybrid is also newly redesigned. The upscale SUV will surprise you with its upgraded interior, impressive fuel economy, responsive handling, and sleek style. There’s not a hybrid SUV on the road that can compete with the Highlander in terms of style, mpg, and overall ride.
2014 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
- 27 mpg city/28 mpg highway*
- 3.5-liter V6 hybrid engine, 280 hybrid system net horsepower
- Hybrid Synergy Drive® exterior badges
- EV/ECO Modes, hybrid system power meter, energy monitor display
Standard Safety Features
- Rearview Camera
- Driver and passenger Advanced
- Airbag System (front seat side airbags, drive knee airbag, passenger seat cushion airnag, and all-row Roll-sensing Side Curtain Airbags (RSCA))
- Front and rear energy-absorbing crumple zones
- Driver and front passenger Whiplash
- Injury-Lessening seats
- 3-point seatbelts for all seating positions
- LATCH system
Don’t miss your chance to take the Highlander Hybrid out for a spin! Once you do, you won’t want to be driving anything else. The EPA estimated fuel economy of 28 mpg is sure to make your choice that much easier, too. Stop by Wondries Toyota today.
*EPA estimates only.