Hurry and get the 2014 FJ Cruiser while you can! Although the 2014 model year will be the last year that the FJ Cruiser is available, its unique style and massive off-road capability will always be appreciated.
The 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser is available in 3 trim levels: 4x2 AT, 4x4 MT, and 4x4 AT.
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x2 AT
- 16 mpg city/20 mpg highway*
- 4.0L V6, 5 speed Automatic, 260 horsepower, 271 lb-ft of torque
- 17-inch steel wheels, lift up glass hatch, black front and rear bumpers with metallic silver trim
- Water resistant fabric seating, heavy duty all weather flooring, power windows and door locks
- AM/FM radio, Sirius XM radio with 3 months provided, MP3 capability, USB port
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4 MT
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4 AT
- 15 mpg city/18 mpg highway*
- 4.0L V6, 6 speed Manual, 260 horsepower, 271 lb-ft of torque
- 17-inch steel wheels, Halogen Headlights, metallic silver door handles and mirrors, front and rear black mudguards
- Water resistant fabric seating, auto dimming rearview mirror, removable bottom cushion from back seats
- AM/FM radio, Sirius XM radio with 3 months provided, CD player, iPod connectivity, USB port
Standard Safety Features
- Front and rear head airbags
- Dual front side mounted airbags
- Active head retraints
- Front seatbelt pretensioners
- Stability and Traction Control
- Electronic brakeforce distribution
- VIP Security System
Aside from the FJ Cruiser’s distinctive looks and off-road ability, it has a lot of assets that make it a darn-near perfect vehicle. The large, comfortable interior gives the FJ Cruiser the perfect amount of space for everything and everyone you need to take with you. It also features simple, easy-to-use controls that are convenient and friendly. Stop by Wondries Toyota to test drive the FJ Cruiser while you can!
*EPA estimates only.